- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we and our associated companies may use it.
- The personal information we hold is only used for establishing and managing your account, to help us identify you when you contact us and supplying you with information regarding opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you. We (or any of our associated companies) may, from time to time, use your details to send you marketing material that we think may be useful to you, unless you indicate to us on the form we use to collect your personal information that you would prefer not to receive it. You can also indicate that you would prefer not to receive it by contacting us (details are set out below).
- We may disclose your personal information to our associated companies for business purposes, to successors in title to our business and to third party suppliers we engage (under contract) to process data on our behalf. These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential. Please note that we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for debit card validation when depositing or withdrawing funds, credit agencies (should you wish to open a credit account with us) and fraud prevention agencies.
- Where we are required by law or regulation, your personal information may also be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority. These authorities may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any breach of law or regulatory rules in accordance with their procedures.
- In accordance with UK data protection legislation we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies. In order to maintain the accuracy of our data base, you can update your personal details by telephone.
- We use a technology known as "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track visitors to our site, enabling us to learn which advertisements and promotions bring users to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. We may store any information collected about you in this way which can be used to identify you when you visit our site in future, unless you change your browser settings to switch off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. However, please note that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
- In order to process debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require you to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Therefore by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way. Save in the circumstances set out in paragraphs four and five of this policy, your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about any aspect of our collection or use of your information, or would like to change and access your personal information, please contact our Compliance department at: 110 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 5JT, +44 (0) 203 700 0085.